Monday, April 1, 2013

Play

I've decided to join my blogging friend Sue (from Random Ramblings) in the April Photo-a-Day challenge. I'll be posting my photos on Instagram (If you're an Instagram member you can follow me under the username jimmycurt138) as well as on my Tumblr photoblog, Journeys and Destinations. While I hope to take a picture a day according to the themes provided, sometimes it's harder than just pointing and shooting. Some of them may include Dunc, and some may simply be things we see on our walks. We'll see how it goes.

Today's theme is "Play" so this morning Roo and I ventured up to the playground at the park, which he loves to climb all over. As an added bonus he always manages to look handsome against the bright red and blue colors. He had no problem going up and taking the slide back down, but he refused to play on the teeter totter with me, and don't even ask about the swing set debacle, so this one will have to suffice.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! I'm so glad your are playing along. I thought I'd try to include my pups in every single photo this month, and I completely forgot and blew it already with yesterday's post. I'm lame. That's what happens when I get tired and let life get in the way!

I can't wait to follow along! xoxo

Thor and Jack said...

Beautiful picture of Duncan!