Sunday, December 21, 2008

On the Road Again

And so here it is, time for Duncan and me to hit the road. The car was packed last night and everything is ready to go. If only I could coax Duncan out from under the bed and outside where I'm sure I'll spend twenty minutes pleading with him to poop. It's a glamorous life I lead, I tell ya!

Thank you all for your kindness and support, and especially the feathers! My bag is filled with the addition of the new ones and the journey already seems more smooth because of it. I'll write once we're back in Pocatello and let you know we made it.

Think good thoughts for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts all day. I hope the feathers I sent are lifting you above any terrestrial woes. Awaiting the call from the Idaho border...

Charlie said...

Good luck, Curt and Duncan!
- Anne & Charlie